MITI Statement on COVID-19
Mohawk Innovative Technology, Inc. is considered an essential business during Gov. Cuomo’s “New York on PAUSE” executive order. MITI is open, and we continue to do business during the crisis. However, out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our employees, their families, and the community-at-large, we have implemented several procedures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, including but not limited to:
- observing all CDC guidelines and recommendations,
- requiring self-quarantine of any employees with suspected or confirmed illness, or illness in their immediate families,
- providing work-from-home provisions for our “high risk” employees,
- enforcing physical distancing on-site,
- increasing efforts to sanitize and disinfect our facility,
- restricting access to the building to employees only,
- and limiting any reception to 9am-2pm M-F.
We at MITI are committed to doing our part to stop the spread of COVID-19. So please stay at home whenever you can, stay safe, and wash your hands!